M-8, r. 13 - Regulation respecting the standards for equivalence for the issue of a permit or specialist’s certificate by the Ordre professionnel des médecins vétérinaires du Québec
7.5. To determine whether a candidate has the level of knowledge required by section 7.4, the board of directors shall take the following factors into account:
(1) the diploma or diplomas obtained by the candidate in Québec or elsewhere;
(2) the courses taken with the number of credits for each course;
(3) the training sessions and other training or upgrading activities in the field or specialization covered by the equivalence application;
(4) the total number of years of schooling; and
(5) the work experience in the field of specialization covered by the application.