M-8, r. 13 - Regulation respecting the standards for equivalence for the issue of a permit or specialist’s certificate by the Ordre professionnel des médecins vétérinaires du Québec
2. A candidate applying for a diploma or training equivalence for the issue of a permit shall provide the secretary with the following supporting documents:
(1) the candidate’s academic record and a description of the courses taken, with the number of credits for each course and the marks obtained;
(2) proof that the diploma was issued;
(3) proof that the diploma is officially recognized; and
(4) the candidate’s résumé, including attestations of relevant work experience.
Documents written in a language other than French or English shall be accompanied by a translation.
O.C. 280-93, s. 2; O.C. 837-94, ss. 4 and 5; O.C. 679-96, ss. 4 and 5.