95. The written notice that shall be sent to the Minister under section 224 of the Act shall include the following information:
(1) the date on which the work is to begin;
(2) the name of the mine or project and the name and address of the operator and of the holder of the mining right;
(3) the name and address of the manager or of the person to whom notices shall be sent under the Act;
(4) the nature of the mining operations.
However, where work is resumed after a suspension of 6 months or more, the notice shall give the date on which the work resumed and, where applicable, the changes that occurred since the suspension in relation to the information referred to in subparagraphs 2, 3 and 4 of the first paragraph.