90. Reports, plans and maps referred to in this Chapter shall be established so that they may be clearly and precisely reproduced by photographic or digital processes.
To that end, they shall meet the following requirements:
(1) writing shall be printed or typed;
(2) plans and maps shall carry no photomosaic information;
(3) scales of plans and maps shall be graphic and digital;
(4) legends of plans and maps shall use symbols other than colours; colour may be used together with another symbol;
(5) plans and maps shall indicate:
(a) at the 4 corners, either the geographical (latitude, longitude) or rectangular UTM coordinates (Universal Transverse Mercator) and the zone, defined according to the North American Datum 1983 (NAD83), and its system of geodesic coordinates, in effect in accordance with the National Topographic System of Canada (NTS);
(b) the location of any geodesic station or other survey or topographic marker and of any control station that the work was tied in with;
(c) the perimeter of the land where the work was carried out, topographic landmarks as well as roads, rivers, lakes, township and seigniory boundaries and, where applicable, range and lot lines.
O.C. 1042-2000, s. 90; O.C. 1065-2015, s. 36.