55. An application for the renewal of an exclusive lease to mine surface mineral substances shall be made in writing to the Minister and shall include the following information:
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the holder of the exclusive lease to mine surface mineral substances subject to the application;
(2) the alphanumerical code identifying the lease the renewal of which is applied for;
(3) the serial number of the land file established in the land register of the registry office for the situs of the lease or, if it is registered, the given registration number, and the identification number of the lease and, where applicable, that of its renewals and transfers;
(4) an update of the map required upon the application for an exclusive lease under subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 51, indicating in addition the working faces, storage areas for mineral substances to be alienated, the accumulation areas of mine tailings and the site of buildings and infrastructures; and
(5) the declarations referred to in paragraph 5 of section 46.