46.An application for a lease to mine surface mineral substances shall be made on the form supplied by the Minister for that purpose and shall include the following information:
(1) the applicant’s name, address, telephone number and, where applicable, the date of birth and the name, address and telephone number of the person to whom correspondence shall be sent;
(2) the business number assigned to the applicant pursuant to the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1), where applicable;
(3) the information necessary for the location of the parcel of land covered by the application, the information related to the owner of the parcel of land and that related to the current operator of the deposit, where applicable;
(4) the nature of surface mineral substances that the applicant intends to extract or mine;
(5) a declaration of the applicant certifying that he meets the requirements provided for in section 47 and a declaration certifying that the given information is accurate.