39.1. The public consultation required under section 101.0.1 of the Act, which includes the holding of a public meeting, is to be announced by means of a notice containing the following information:
(1) a description of the project;
(2) a map showing the location of the project site;
(3) the location and the website where the detailed documentation concerning the project as a whole may be consulted. The documentation includes, in particular, the proposed infrastructures and access roads, a description of the various stages of the project and the planned duration of each stage, the expected benefits and disadvantages of the project, the proposed mitigation measures and a description of the other uses of the territory near the project site;
(4) the means to be used and the time limits to submit comments;
(5) the time and place where a public meeting will take place, which must facilitate the participation of the public;
(6) the possibility for any person to send written comments not later than 30 days following the holding of the public meeting.
The notice must be published in a daily newspaper or a weekly newspaper circulated in the region of the project at least 30 days before the public meeting is held. A copy of the notice must be sent to the Minister, to the Minister of Sustainable Development, the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change, to the municipalities concerned and to the Native communities consulted by the Government in respect of the project, where applicable.