38. An application for a mining lease shall be made in writing to the Minister and shall include the following information:
(1) the applicant’s name, address, telephone number and, where applicable, the date of birth and the name, address and telephone number of the person to whom correspondence shall be sent;
(2) the business number assigned to the applicant pursuant to the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1), where applicable;
(3) the area of the land in question;
(4) the list of numbers or alphanumerical codes identifying mining rights affected by the application for the mining lease;
(5) the name and address of the persons holding rights on the land for which a lease is applied for, where such lands have been granted, alienated or leased by the State for purposes other than mining or where they are under exclusive lease to mine surface mineral substances, the nature of such rights and, where applicable, the nature of the agreement entered into between those persons and the applicant.