39. The holder of a repairman’s licence must, continually, keep the following registers:
(1) a register of all the interventions or operations performed on any machine, indicating the serial number of the machine;
(2) a register of the parts he changes or replaces, indicating, when applicable, the serial number of the parts comprising the logic circuit board or having an influence on it;
(3) a register of the visits made to an establishment, indicating the address and name of the holder of the site operator’s licence, and the date and reason for the visit;
(4) a register of the spare parts he keeps in inventory including the logic circuit boards, indicating the serial number of the each part or logic circuit board, when applicable.
The registers must be kept in permanence on the operating sites of his licence and must be kept at the disposal of the persons mentioned in section 68 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines (chapter L-6).