33. All licence applications must be presented on the form provided by the board, and must be duly completed and sworn. The form must mention the following information:
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the applicant, where applicable a correspondence address and in the case where the applicant is a legal person, the name of the person authorize to act on its account;
(2) the date of birth of the applicant in the case where he is a natural person;
(3) the names of the applicant’s employees whose functions are related to the manufacture, repair or operation of the video lottery machines;
(4) in the case of a site operator’s licence, the name and address of the person responsible for the administration of activities connected to the operating of the video lottery machines in the establishment.
Where the applicant is a legal person, the application must also contain the name and address of every director and every shareholder who owns 10% or more of the shares carrying full voting rights.