I-13.2.2, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the application of the Deposit Institutions and Deposit Protection Act
M.O. 2010-12, s. 39; M.O. 2020-09, s. 441.
39. The report on the inspection conducted in respect of a registered institution’s affairs under section 42 of the Act must pertain, in particular, to:
(1) the receipt of deposits of money within the meaning of the Act and this Regulation;
(2) the fact that it complies with the Act governing its activities, and with regulations and guidelines;
(3) the holding of an insurance policy covering fraud, misappropriation and theft;
(4) its obligations with respect to the deposits held by the institution;
(5) its administrative, financial and commercial practices;
(6) the security measures related to the funds deposited with the institution.