4. A bailiff who wishes to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company must, before starting to carry on the activities, provide the secretary of the Order with the following:
(1) a sworn declaration in compliance with section 5, accompanied by the fees payable prescribed by the board of directors of the Order;
(2) a written document from the competent authority to the effect that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security in compliance with Division II;
(3) in the case of a joint-stock company, a copy of the incorporating instrument issued by the competent authority, certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(4) a written document from the competent authority to the effect that the partnership or joint-stock company is registered in Québec;
(5) an irrevocable written undertaking from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the bailiff carries on professional activities allowing a person, committee, council or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require disclosure of and obtain any document listed in section 12 from a person, or to obtain a true copy of such a document; and
(6) where applicable, a true copy of the declaration required under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1), stating that the general partnership has become a limited liability partnership.