1.The board of directors of the Chambre des huissiers de justice du Québec shall issue a permit to practise the profession of court bailiff to a person who meets the following requirements:
(1) subject to section 20, he is the holder of a diploma that gives access to the permit issued by the Chambre and recognized by the Government under the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or an equivalent to that diploma recognized by the board of directors or has received an equivalent training recognized by the board of directors;
(2) he has taken the training course in accordance with Division II;
(3) he has passed the professional examination in accordance with Division III;
(4) he has successfully completed the professional training period in accordance with Division IV;
(5) he has completed an application for a permit and paid the fees fixed for the granting of a permit determined under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Code;
(6) he has authorized the board of directors to inquire about his integrity and financial situation.