13. If conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 60 days following receipt of the application for conciliation, the conciliator shall send a conciliation report to the parties as soon as possible, containing, where applicable, the following information:
(1) the reason why this Regulation does not apply to the application for conciliation;
(2) the amount of the account in dispute;
(3) the amount that the applicant for conciliation acknowledges owing and the amount that the bailiff acknowledges having to refund or is willing to accept in settlement of the dispute; and
(4) the amount suggested by the conciliator during conciliation as payment to the bailiff or as refund to the applicant.
The conciliator shall also send to the applicant for conciliation the form provided for in Schedule II and indicate to the applicant that the dispute may be submitted to arbitration within 30 days of receipt of the conciliation report.