6.A candidate who wishes to have a diploma or training equivalence recognized must provide the secretary with the following documents, which are required to support the candidate’s application, together with the fees required under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s academic record, including a description of courses taken, the number of hours or credits of each course, and the results obtained;
(2) a copy of the diplomas held by the candidate, certified by the educational institution;
(3) an attestation of the candidate’s successful completion of any training periods;
(4) an attestation and description of the candidate’s relevant work experience; and
(5) where applicable, an attestation of the candidate’s participation in continuing training or upgrading activities since the diploma was obtained.