5. The sworn declaration required by paragraph 1 of section 4 must be made on the form provided for that purpose by the Order and contain
(1) the geologist’s name, domicile address, status within the partnership or joint-stock company and professional activities carried on therein;
(2) the name of the partnership or joint-stock company and any other names used in Québec and its business number assigned by the competent authority;
(3) the legal form of the partnership or joint-stock company;
(4) in the case of a joint-stock company, the address of its head office and establishments in Québec, the name of all shareholders and their domicile address, the percentage of voting and non-voting shares they hold, the name of the directors and officers and their domicile address and the professional order or equivalent to which they belong, if any;
(5) in the case of a limited liability partnership, the address of its establishments in Québec, indicating its principal establishment, the name of all partners and their domicile address, and, where applicable, the name and domicile address of the directors appointed by the partners to manage the partnership, domiciled or not in Québec, and the professional order or equivalent to which they belong, if any;
(6) where applicable, the date on which the general partnership became a limited liability partnership or a joint-stock company; and
(7) an indication that the holding of shares or units and the rules governing the administration of the partnership or joint-stock company comply with the conditions set out in this Regulation.