33. Where a denturologist carrying on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company is in a conflict of interest, the other denturologists shall, to avoid being considered in a conflict of interest themselves, take such reasonable measures as are required to ensure that confidential information or documents pertaining to the file are not disclosed.
Where professional activities are carried on within a partnership or joint-stock company, a denturologist who is in a conflict of interest and the other denturologists shall see that the measures apply to the persons who are not denturologists.
In assessing the effectiveness of the measures, the following factors in particular are taken into account:
(1) the size of the partnership or joint-stock company;
(2) the precautions taken to prevent access to the file by the denturologist who is in a conflict of interest;
(3) the instructions given for the protection of the confidential information or documents involved in the conflict of interest; and
(4) the isolation of the denturologist in a conflict of interest with respect to the person in charge of the file.
O.C. 1011-85, s. 33; O.C. 686-2008, s. 12.