D-4, r. 6 - Code of Ethics of the Ordre des denturologistes du Québec
26. Except on just and reasonable grounds, a denturologist shall not cease to treat a patient. The following in particular are considered just and reasonable grounds:
(1) loss of the patient’s confidence or lack of cooperation by the patient;
(2) conflict of interest or a situation in which his professional independence might be called into question;
(3) incitement by the patient to perform illegal, improper or fraudulent acts; and
(4) refusal by the patient to pay his fees.