C-73.2, r. 4 - Regulation respecting records, books and registers, trust accounting and inspection of brokers and agencies
2. A broker or agency must keep the following registers at the establishment:
(1) a register of brokerage contracts;
(2) a register of transactions;
(3) accounting registers on the amounts held in trust by the broker or the agency;
(4) a register of disclosure notices required by section 18 of the Regulation respecting brokerage requirements, professional conduct of brokers and advertising (chapter C-73.2, r. 1);
(5) a register on the accounting of the broker or the agency; and
(6) a register of the brokers acting for the agency.