108. An animal belonging to group 5 or group 11 listed in Schedule 4 must have access to an environment that allows it to stay completely out of the water, except for animals belonging to one of the following families:
(1) carettochelyids (Carettochelyidae);
(2) chelonids (Cheloniidae);
(3) chelydrids (Chelydridae);
(4) dermochelyids (Dermochelyidae);
(5) kinosternids (Kinosternidae).
If more than 1 animal is housed lodged in the same keeping facility, the layout of the environment must be large enough so that all the animals can stay out of the water at the same time.