22. No person may, in a white-tailed deer yard, cut timber, dig a trench, install poles, conductors or conduits, construct or install an access shaft, or construct an access road or trail for the purpose of laying out the right of way for an aboveground or underground telecommunications line or electric power distribution line, except in compliance with the following requirement:
(1) a written notice shall be sent in accordance with subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 12;
(2) the activity may be carried on only during the period from 1 May to 1 December;
(3) the right of way for the aboveground or underground telecommunications line or electric power distribution line may not be more than 10 m wide; and
(4) the sum of the areas used for such activities may not represent more than 2% of the total wooded area of the white-tailed deer yard or more than 2% of the total area of all the shelter stands located within the yard.
The percentage of deforestation requirement prescribed in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph applies cumulatively: areas deforested during simultaneous or successive deforestation activities carried on by one or more persons shall be taken into account.