C-26, r. 81 - Code of ethics of the members of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines et en relations industrielles agréés du Québec
24. To determine the amount of his fees, a member shall, in particular, bear in mind the following factors:
(1) his experience;
(2) the time required to carry out the professional service;
(3) the complexity and extent of the professional service;
(4) the need to perform unusual professional services or services requiring exceptional celerity or competence; and
(5) the degree of responsibility assumed.