5. The report of activities of the board of directors must contain
(1) the name of the president, the method of the president’s election and the date on which the president took office as well as the president’s remuneration;
(2) a list of directors of the board of directors, the date on which they took office, indicating whether they have been elected or appointed and, for the elected directors, indicating, if applicable, the region and the sector of professional activity they represent as well as their remuneration;
(2.1) the name of the director general and the date on which the director general took office as well as the director general’s remuneration;
(3) the number of regular and special meetings of the board of directors;
(4) a list of employees of the order and their positions;
(5) the date of the annual general meeting of the members of the order; and
(6) a list of the main resolutions adopted by the board of directors.