C-26, r. 8 - Regulation respecting the annual reports of professional orders
17. The report of activities of the review committee must contain
(1) a list of members of the committee, indicating which members were appointed from among directors appointed by the Office or from among the persons on a list drawn up by the Office;
(2) the number of meetings of the committee;
(3) the number of requests for an opinion received;
(4) the number of requests for an opinion submitted outside the prescribed time limit; and
(5) the number of opinions given according to the nature of the conclusion or recommendation.