9. If conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 45 days of receipt of the application for conciliation, the syndic shall send a report on the dispute to the client and the member by registered or certified mail.
The report must pertain to, where applicable,
(1) the amount of the account in dispute;
(2) the amount that the client acknowledges as owing;
(3) the amount that the member acknowledges having to refund or is willing to accept in settlement of the dispute; and
(4) the amount suggested by the syndic during conciliation as payment to the member or refund to the client.
The syndic shall also send the client the form in Schedule III and indicate to the client the procedure and deadline for submitting the dispute to arbitration.