11. Members may be exempted pursuant to section 10 if they submit a written request for recognition of the activity to the secretary of the Order, at least 30 days before the scheduled date of the activity or within 60 days of having attended such activity, as the case may be.
In the latter case, a certification of the attendance of the activity by the member or of his successful completion thereof or, if need be, of the transcript indicating the grade received shall be sent along with the request.
The request shall include the following information:
(1) a description of the training activity in question;
(2) the duration of the activity;
(3) the number of continuing education hours requested for this activity;
(4) if the request is made prior to the training activity taking place, the name and address of the person, organization or institution responsible for the activity;
(5) any other information considered relevant for the purposes of recognition of the training activity.