5. A candidate who wishes to have a diploma or training equivalence recognized must provide the secretary with the following documents, which are required to support the candidate’s application, together with the application processing fees payable under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s academic record, including the official transcript, a description of courses taken and the number of hours or credits for each course;
(2) a copy of any diploma obtained, certified true by the educational institution;
(3) an official attestation from the university-level educational institution that issued the diploma confirming that the internships and training periods have been successfully completed;
(4) an official attestation of participation in any other training period or training activity, a description of the activities in the training period or training activity including the number of hours, the number of hours of supervision and the qualifications of the supervisor; and
(5) an official attestation and a description of relevant work experience, including a description of the duties and responsibilities assumed, the number of hours of work with or without supervision and the qualifications of the immediate manager or, if applicable, the immediate supervisor.