9.The declaration referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 8 must be made on the form supplied by the Order and contain the following information:
(1) the psychologist’s name, home address and professional address, and status within the partnership or joint-stock company;
(2) the partnership or joint-stock company name and any other names used in Québec by every partnership or joint-stock company within which the psychologist carries on professional activities and the business number assigned by the competent authority;
(3) the legal form of the partnership or joint-stock company;
(4) if the psychologist carries on professional activities within a limited liability partnership, the address of the establishments of the partnership in Québec, specifying the address of the principal establishment; and
(5) if the psychologist carries on professional activities within a joint-stock company, the address of the head office of the company and of its establishments in Québec.