2. A member who wishes to practise within a partnership or joint-stock company must provide the secretary of the Order with:
(1) the declaration referred to in section 3 with the fees prescribed by the board of directors of the Order;
(2) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company complies with the professional liability coverage requirements of Division III;
(3) if the member practises within a joint-stock company, a written document from a competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(4) where applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority indicating that the general partnership has been continued as a limited liability partnership;
(5) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is duly registered in Québec;
(6) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company maintains an establishment in Québec; and
(7) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the member practises entitling a person, a committee, a disciplinary body or a tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require any person to produce a document mentioned in section 9, or a copy of such a document.