1. A member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec may carry on professional activities within a joint-stock company or a limited liability partnership within the meaning of Chapter VI.3 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), if (1) more than 50% of the voting rights attached to the shares of the partnership or joint-stock company are held by
(a) a member of the Order, a professional governed by the Professional Code or a professional governed by a regulatory body part of the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators or the Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy Regulatory Organizations;
(b) a joint-stock company where 100% of the voting rights attached to the shares are held by at least one person referred to in subparagraph a; or
(c) a trust whose trustees are persons referred to in subparagraph a;
(2) a majority of the directors of the board of directors of the joint-stock company, the partners or, where applicable, the directors appointed by the partners of the limited liability partnership are persons referred to in subparagraph a of paragraph 1;
(3) to constitute a quorum at a meeting of the directors of a partnership or joint-stock company, a majority of the persons present must be persons referred to in subparagraph a of paragraph 1;
(4) the conditions set out in this section appear in the articles of constitution of the joint-stock company or are stipulated in the contract constituting the limited liability partnership and that is also provided that the partnership or joint-stock company is constituted for the purposes of the carrying on professional activities; and
(5) the articles of constitution of the joint-stock company or the contract constituting the limited liability partnership must provide for the manner in which the shares are to be sent, in the event of the death, invalidity, striking off or bankruptcy of one of the persons referred to in subparagraph a of paragraph 1.