5. A candidate is granted a training equivalence if the candidate demonstrates a level of knowledge and skills equivalent to the level of the holder of a diploma giving access to the permit at the time of the application.
In assessing the training equivalence of a candidate, the board of directors must take into account the following factors:
(1) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas awarded in Québec or elsewhere and the year in which they were awarded;
(2) the type of courses taken, course content and duration and marks obtained;
(3) training periods, their duration and the related evaluation reports; and
(4) the nature and length of relevant work experience.