8. Failing an agreement within 45 days from the date of receipt of the application for conciliation, the syndic shall send a report on the conciliation to the client and to the member of the Order, within the 20 days that follow, by registered mail.
The syndic shall give the following information in his report, where applicable;
(1) the amount of the account in dispute;
(2) the amount that the client acknowledges owing;
(3) the amount that the member of the Order acknowledges having to reimburse or is willing to accept as a settlement of the dispute;
(4) the amount suggested by the syndic during conciliation as a payment to the member of the Order or as a reimbursement to the client.
The syndic shall send the client the form in Schedule I and shall indicate to him the procedure and deadline for submitting the dispute to arbitration.