C-26, r. 117 - Regulation respecting the standards for diploma equivalence or training equivalence for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des ergothérapeutes du Québec
8. In appraising the training presented in support of an application for training equivalence, the Order shall take the following factors into account, in particular:
(1) type and years of experience;
(2) type of courses taken and course content;
(3) clinical practicum served in occupational therapy under supervision;
(4) total years of education; and
(5) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas issued in Québec or elsewhere.
O.C. 1262-2000, s. 8; O.C. 733-2009, s. 2.