3. Chiropractors who wish to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company must, beforehand, send the following documents to the secretary of the Order:
(1) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security complying with Chapter III of this Regulation;
(2) if the chiropractor intends to carry on professional activities within a joint-stock company, a written document issued by a competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(3) if applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration made by the competent authority, stating that the general partnership was continued as a limited liability partnership;
(4) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is duly registered in Québec;
(5) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has an establishment in Québec; and
(6) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require disclosure of a document listed in section 14 from a person or a copy of such a document.