C-12, r. 3 - Regulation respecting affirmative action programs
2. An affirmative action program must include the following elements in particular:
(1) the objectives sought in regard to the greater representation of target group members;
(2) the steps required to remedy the effects of an observed discriminatory situation;
(3) a time-table for attaining the objectives and implementing the measures proposed to that end;
(4) the control mechanisms that would allow for assessing progress made and problems encountered in carrying out the program and for determining any required adjustments.