8.139. Aboveground tanks that are to store motor fuel may be installed only for the supply of
(1) a vehicle in a designated location that is not within the limits of a municipality;
(2) an all-terrain vehicle, a snowmobile or any other vehicle of the same kind;
(3) a vehicle in a user outlet;
(4) an aircraft or a water craft; or
(5) a vehicle in a territory north of the 50th parallel of north latitude and east of the 63rd meridian, or north of the 53rd parallel of north latitude.
An outside aboveground tank in a motor fuel dispensing outlet must have a capacity of not more than 50,000 litres and the aggregate capacity of all tanks in the outlet may not exceed 150,000 litres.