B-1, r. 14 - By-law respecting the professional training of advocates
7. Where the applicant fails to meet any of the conditions provided for in sections 5 and 6, the Committee may take any of the following measures:
(1) allow the applicant to remedy the default within the time prescribed by the Committee;
(2) refuse to admit the applicant;
(3) refuse to issue a student card or revoke it;
(4) withhold course materials and the results of training activities and evaluations;
(5) refuse to issue an articled student card or revoke it; and
(6) cancel the admission if the applicant fails to pay the admission fee.