2. The compensation fund is maintained at a minimum amount of $2,000,000.
It consists of
(1) sums allocated to the fund by the board of directors;
(2) assessments fixed for that purpose by the board of directors;
(3) funds or property or sums recovered from an advocate by subrogation pursuant to section 89.1 or 159 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) following a payment made from the fund;
(4) income earned on the funds and property constituting the fund; and
(5) sums which may be paid by an insurer under a group insurance policy subscribed by the Bar for all its members.
O.C. 144-2014, s. 2; S.Q. 2014, c. 13, s. 26.