31.1.5R3.For the purposes of the withholding provided for in the second paragraph of section 30.1 or the allocation provided for in section 31.1.1 of the Act, the Minister sends to the body or its agent, as the case may be, the following information in the case of a person other than a natural person:
(1) the information described in subparagraphs 1, 3 and 4 of the first paragraph of section 31.1.5R1;
(2) the reference attributed by the Minister;
(3) the amount to be withheld or sent to the Minister, as the case may be.
If an amount is to be withheld or allocated to the payment of the debt of a natural person, the Minister sends the following information:
(1) the information described in subparagraphs 1 and 4 of the second paragraph of section 31.1.5R1;
(2) the information referred to in subparagraphs 2 and 3 of the first paragraph;
(3) the user number assigned by the Minister.
O.C. 748-94, s. 4; O.C. 1216-97, s. 55 and 56; O.C. 1223-2005, s. 7.