6. A candidate wishing to have a diploma or training equivalence recognized must provide the secretary with the following documents, together with the fees for the examination of the application required under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Code:
(1) a certified true copy of all diplomas held;
(2) his or her academic record, with a detailed description of the courses taken, the number of hours for each course and the marks obtained;
(3) where applicable, a document attesting to relevant clinical experience;
(4) where applicable, a document attesting to participation in training periods and other training activities.
Documents written in a language other than French or English that are submitted in support of an application for equivalence must be accompanied by a French or English translation certified by the translator.