56. Acupuncturists who advertise fees or prices shall
(1) set fixed fees or prices;
(2) indicate the period during which those fees or prices are in effect;
(3) specify the nature and scope of the professional services included in the fees or prices;
(4) indicate, as the case may be, whether additional professional services may be required that are not included in the fees or prices; and
(5) indicate whether additional expenses are included in the fees or prices.
Those indications and explanations must be given in such manner as to reasonably inform persons who have no particular knowledge of acupuncture or the professional services covered by the advertisement.
Acupuncturists shall keep those fees or prices in effect for a minimum period of 90 days following the date on which they were last broadcast or published.
Acupuncturists and patients may however agree on fees or prices lower than those broadcast or published.