A-2.02, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the application of the Act to promote access to justice through the establishment of the Service administratif de rajustement des pensions alimentaires pour enfants

Full text
16. An application for withdrawal must be made in writing and sent to SARPA via its website or filed with a legal aid office, by both of a child’s parents or by the parent making the application.
O.C. 146-2014, s. 16.