89. “Insider” means
(1) every director or officer of an issuer;
(2) every director or officer of a subsidiary of an issuer;
(3) a person that exercises control over more than 10% of the voting rights attached to all outstanding voting securities of an issuer other than securities underwritten in the course of a distribution;
(4) an issuer that holds any of its securities; or
(5) a person prescribed by regulation or designated as an insider under section 272.2.
“Insider” also means a director or officer of an insider of an issuer.
1982, c. 48, s. 89; 1984, c. 41, s. 34; 2006, c. 50, s. 36.