195. It is an offence
(1) to contravene a decision of the Authority or the Financial Markets Administrative Tribunal;
(2) to fail to fulfil an undertaking with the Authority or the Financial Markets Administrative Tribunal;
(3) to fail to furnish, within the prescribed time, information or a document required by this Act or the regulations;
(4) to fail to appear after summons, to refuse to testify or to refuse to send or remit any document or thing required by the Authority or an agent appointed by it in the course of an investigation;
(5) to attempt, in any manner, to hinder a representative of the Authority in the exercise of his or her functions in the course or for the purposes of an inspection or an investigation;
(6) to provide false documents or information, or access to false documents or information, to the Authority or a member of the personnel of the Authority in the course of activities governed by this Act.