189. The prohibitions set out in sections 187 and 188 also apply to the following persons:
(1) the senior executives referred to in section 94 or 95;
(2) affiliates of the reporting issuer;
(3) the person responsible for the management of a mutual fund or an unincorporated mutual fund, for giving it advice on financial matters or for distributing its shares or units, and any person who is an insider of such an entity;
(4) every person who has acquired privileged information in the course of his relations with or of working for the reporting issuer, as a result of that person’s functions or of his engaging in business or professional activities;
(5) every person having privileged information that, to his knowledge, was disclosed by an insider or a person referred to in this section;
(6) every person who has acquired privileged information that he knows to be such concerning a reporting issuer;
(7) every person who is an associate of the reporting issuer, of an insider of the latter or of a person contemplated in this section.