186.2. A designated credit rating organization must comply with the requirements set by regulation, including requirements relating to
(1) the establishment, publication and enforcement of a code of conduct applicable to its directors, officers and employees, including the minimum requirements for such a code;
(2) a prohibition to issue or maintain a credit rating;
(3) procedures regarding conflicts of interest between the designated credit rating organization and the person whose securities are being rated;
(4) the keeping of the books and registers necessary for the conduct of its business;
(5) the disclosure of information to the Authority, the public and the person whose securities are being rated; and
(6) the appointment of a compliance officer.