31. In order that they may be received and registered, each deed of transfer, discharge, pledge and each deed establishing real rights mentioned in subparagraphs a and b of paragraph 2 of section 30 shall:
(1) Be in authentic form and recorded in minutes;
(2) In the other cases, be in authentic form and recorded in minutes or be made by private writing in presence of two witnesses, and be accompanied by the affidavit of one of such witnesses, stating the place and date at which it was passed, the name, residence and occupation of each witness, or—if the witnesses be absent from the Province or dead,—by the affidavit of any other person proving the death or absence of such witnesses and their signatures, or that of the person who so made the transfer;
(3) Contain no resolutory clause or right of redemption, condition, obligation or charge which has not been previously settled or discharged, either actually or by agreement or consent of parties; and
(4) Be accompanied by the payment of the duties established by regulation passed by the Government, which shall come into force from their publication in the Gazette officielle du Québec or from any later date fixed therein.