47. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) prescribe criteria for classification of ungranted lands, purchasers or lessees and prescribe, for each class, conditions and prices of lease or alienation, which may vary within a class;
(2) determine the cases where the Minister may exempt a person from the payment of the price of ungranted land;
(3) determine the conditions and, where applicable, the rights relating to the cutting of timber on ungranted land or on land under concession and the cases where the authorization of the Minister is not required;
(4) establish a tariff of fees for the preparation of documents, for any registration required under this Act and for obtaining copy of documents or written information relating to lands subject to this Act or for which letters patent have been issued, and determine the cases of exemption from payment of such fees;
(5) authorize a civil servant to sign letters patent or any other document related to lands under the jurisdiction of the Minister or for the administration of this Act;
(5.1) determine in what cases, on what conditions, of whom and for what services the Minister may exact a fee for the designation and identification provided for in Division IV of Chapter III;
(6) prescribe any transitional measure calculated to permit the application of this Act.