2. This Act applies also to any agricultural land in the public domain, hereinafter referred to as “land under concession” , that, according to the register contemplated in section 4,
(1) was, on 30 June 1984, granted land, subject to the Colonization Land Sales Act (chapter T-8), for which letters patent had not been issued;
(2) was, on 30 June 1984, land repurchased pursuant to an Act referred to in paragraph 6 of section 1 and granted pursuant to the Colonization Land Sales Act, for which letters patent were not issued or notarial title was not granted;
(3) forms part of an Indian reserve disappropriated as such and having been the subject of a title granted without right by federal authority;
(4) was granted by James Crawford prior to the date of coming into force of the Act for the disposal of Public Lands (Provincial Statutes of Canada, 1841, chapter 100);
(5) was granted under the Act respecting the Settlement on Crown Lands of Soldiers who have served in the war of 1914-1918 (Revised Statutes of Québec, 1941, chapter 109);
(6) was granted under the Act to encourage Canadians in the United States, European Immigrants and inhabitants of the Province, to establish themselves upon the Wild Lands of the Crown (1874-75, chapter III);
(7) was granted under any other Act respecting colonization or agriculture.