65. No regional authority may publish a by-law contemplated in section 64 or cause it to come into force before the following date:
(1) the ninety-first day following receipt of a copy of the by-law by the Minister if he has not informed the regional authority of his disallowance of the by-law or of a request for a hearing before the Commission;
(2) the day on which the regional authority receives notice from that Minister stating that he will not carry out any of the aforementioned acts;
(3) where a request was made to the Commission, the day on which the regional authority receives notice from the Minister stating that he will not disallow the by-law;
(4) where the Minister ordered the giving of effect to certain recommendations of the Commission, the day on which the by-law is amended in accordance with the Minister’s order.
The amended by-law complying with the Minister’s order is not subject to the rules described above except the rule respecting the copy to be transmitted to the Minister.